What do I need to do to get a payment plan?

You may receive a 30-day extension by appearing in person and making a request or online with 33% down. If you need monthly payments, you must fill out an application provided by the court, present two most recent pay stubs, a copy of a lease agreement or mortgage statement and proof of any assistance you receive. The clerk will review your application and either grant you a payment plan broken down into three equal payments or set you a court date to speak with the judge regarding payments. 

Show All Answers

1. What are your office hours?
2. Where is the Municipal Court located?
3. I received a citation, but I don’t see a court date printed on my citation.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
5. Can I make a payment over the phone?
6. Can I set a court date over the phone?
7. How do I pay my citation online?
8. What do I need to do to get a payment plan?
9. Can I set a court date online?