Significant rain totals in the Houston Area yesterday led to Republic Services suspending residential trash pick-up yesterday (April 18). Residential trash routes for the City of League City resumed today with the below schedule, weather permitting. Crews are up and running and began picking up waste on the east side of the City and will move to the west side of the city upon completion. Recycling service will likely resume late Wednesday into Thursday. We ask for everyone's patience and understanding as they work to get to all areas of the City and pick-up our trash and recycling in a timely manner.
Tuesday, April 19
- Complete the residential routes from Monday, April 18, and
- Start the residential routes for Tuesday, April 19
Wednesday, April 20
- Complete the remaining residential routes for Tuesday, April 19, and
- Start the residential recycling routes for Wednesday, April 20
Thursday, April 21
- Complete the scheduled trash routes for Thursday, April 21, and
- Complete the remaining recycling routes for Wednesday, April 20.
Friday, April 22
- Normal operating schedules