An Unusually High Water Bill is Most Often Caused By A Leak or Change In Water Usage
I received an abnormally high bill, what are my options?
Check your bill to see what the consumption period you are being billed for
- Did you have fix or replace anything during this time?
- Did you have guests during the consumption period?
- Did anything happen that was abnormal during this consumption period?
Verify the read on your bill
- Check the Water Tracker and verify the read on the bill. Ensure that the current read is more than the read on your bill.
- If the read is incorrect, contact our office so that we can correct any issue that may exist.
Check your irrigation settings
- Did you or your landscaper increase or make changes to your watering schedule?
- Was there a recent power outage that could have reset your settings?
Check your property for a potential leak
- Check the following areas to ensure that there is not a leak. Follow the Smart Home Water Guide to give you step by step instructions on how to check your property for leaks.
I Found a Leak What Now?
Get the leak fixed as soon as possible
- Contact a professional to fix your leak.
Save the receipt of repair
If you are having difficulty paying your water bill, click here for resources to assist our residents with payments.