Subject to change without notification.
- Cycle - Billing area for customer’s location
- Read Date - Date meter read for billing period
- Bill Date - Date bill is posted to the account
- FTP BD - Date bank draft file is transmitted to the bank per banking procedures
- Due Date - Date the current bill is due
- Cut Off - Date service will be turn off for non-payment
Recurring Credit Card Auto Pay Accounts
These accounts are set up by the customer online through the city’s website. If a payment is denied, the customer can make the payment online; but, penalties will be assessed if payment is not made on or before due date.
Bank Draft Auto Pay Accounts
These accounts are set up by our office; usually as a deposit waiver. The banks require the city to email the ACH file payments two (2) working days before the due date; noted in the information above as "FTP BD". Therefore, if a change is needed, please contact our office no later than the date prior to the FTP BD date.