- 6 p.m. unless noted otherwise
- 1st Thursday of each month unless noted otherwise
- Open to the public
- Position Number 1: Ms. Kathleen Benoit
- Position Number 2: Ms. Tamra Gann-Curry, Vice-Chairperson
- Position Number 3: Mr. Michael Hendershot, Chairperson
- Position Number 4: Mr. Russell Miller
- Position Number 5: Vacant
- Alternate Number 1: Mr. Dave Person
- Alternate Number 2: Mr. Robert Kline
Any questions or comments for the members may be forwarded to staff, call 281-554-1080.
About the Board
The Zoning Board of Adjustments (ZBA) is an all volunteer, five-member board, with two alternates serving in the event of an absence. The primary function of the ZBA is to hear and decide upon variance requests from the Zoning Ordinance, Sign Ordinance, and appeals from a decision by staff. The ZBA also convenes as the Buildings and Standards Commission (BASC).
Staff reports and attached documents will be posted on the Zoning Board of Adjustments agenda by noon on the Monday prior to consideration by the Zoning Board of Adjustments.