- 6 p.m. unless, noted otherwise
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, unless noted otherwise
- Open to the public
- Position Number 1: Ms. Pamela Arnold
- Position Number 2: Mr. Steven Barron
- Position Number 3: Mr. Chris Dodson, Vice-Chairperson
- Position Number 4: Vacant
- Position Number 5: Mr. Paul Maaz, Chairperson
- Position Number 6: Ms. Ruth Morrison
- Position Number 7: Ms. Jacqueline Irwin
- Position Number 8: Mr. Frank Dominguez
Any questions or comments for the members may be forwarded to staff, call 281-554-1080.
About the Commission
The Planning and Zoning Commission (P&Z) is an eight-member board of volunteers that is responsible for the review of subdivision plans and other development issues brought forth by the Planning Department. The commission also makes recommendations to City Council on rezoning, text amendments, and planned-unit developments (PUD), comprehensive plan, and transportation planning issues.
Items Awaiting Action
Staff reports and attached documents will be posted on the Planning and Zoning Commission agenda by noon on the Friday prior to consideration by the Planning and Zoning Commission. In addition, detailed information and results for pending cases requiring City Council approval can be located on the City Council agenda webpage.
Opposition to Zoning Changes
If surrounding property owners want to oppose a zoning change request that has not been acted upon by City Council, complete the Zoning Petition Form (PDF) and submit it to the Planning Department prior to the City Council meeting. Staff recommends that you submit this form as early as possible and before the Planning and Zoning Commission’s recommendation to City Council.